Tourism Project Management and Tourism approvals Coordinating and managing Building Approvals for Hotel Projects as well as any other development projects.
- Advising client of step by step process
- Assistance in completing application forms
- Submission to the relevant Line Agencies
- Coordinating with relevant line agencies and participating in site visit
- Participating and assisting investor at scoping committee meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- Obtaining clearances from relevant line agencies
- In the case of IEE / EIA recommending experts to compile reports
- Recommending Experts in Waste Water Management Reports and any other specialized areas when necessary.
- Obtaining the development permit from Urban Development Authority
- Obtaining final approval from Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority or any other relevant line agency.
- Applying for Board of Investment.
- Assisting in changes to building plans if necessary
- Obtaining COC
- After Construction and obtaining COC applying for the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority Licensing.
- Introduce and link up investors interested in joining alliances and creating joint venture projects with similar entrepreneurs.
- Will act on behalf of investor in preparing the contract.
- Obtaining information on land and other project proposals to aid potential investors.
HnA Consulting & Events specialize in Tourism Project Management from Building approvals to licensing